Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

i'm sorry i think i fell asleep again...

Oh my goodness! Everyone says that you are going to be tired, but this is a whole other level of tired that isn't even discribable in words. I slept from 5-7 and 9-5:30 last night and I still feel like a zombie. Poor, sweet Pat has been doing EVERYTHING at home for us. He's doing the budget, cooking the meals, cleaning, everything. He is so amazing, but I can't help but appologize to him every 5 minutes (when I'm awake at least).

I guess I just need to keep remembering that at the end of all of this is a beautiful baby that I will love more than my heart even knows yet.

Any advice on fighting the fatigue?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The tiredness will pass. I do remember being sooooooo tired and there was no fighting it. I would go to bed by 7:30. Hang in there. I promise it will get better! And yes, the end result makes it all worthwhile!!!