Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, October 6, 2008

a good monday!

Not a whole lot to update, except I had a great Monday! My kids at school we're on the ball, we had an assembly, and I made it through the day without feeling like a zombie. Woo hoo! It's funny how little things can be such a big deal.

I am starting to get really excited because Monday is my first official OB appointment and I will probably get a sonogram and pics to go along with it! Amanda Carter just got hers and you can definitely see a baby in the pictures at 10 weeks. Yay!!!

In other news, it looks a lot more likely that we may be able to buy a house in the DFW area when we move. Instead of the 25% down that the mortgage company had quoted us we are looking at 10% max, and probably more like 3%! That seems way more do-able. Now I can start daydreaming about nursery painting :).

One advise question: any tips for eating veggies when NOTHING really sounds good? I seem to be able to get some fruit, but veggies are the real challenge. Thanks!

1 comment:

SNM said...

V8 Fruit Fusion may be the way to go now. I had to water it down a tad b/c it is loaded with fruit and veggies. You could also make a banana/strawberry smoothie and dump so Fusion in for your liquid. Your prenatal is picking up a lot of slack now so rest easy. Your kid is totally fine. I'm just now loving veggies. Give it a few more weeks. S