Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

baby's first camping trip...sort of.


I'm getting really excited because this weekend Pat and I are going camping with Heidi and Noah and their small group from church. We are going to Bastrop State Park and staying in tents, so I hope its not too amazingly cold. Cross your fingers for us.

Many of you know that stress has been at an all time high for me lately, but I just wanted you all to rest easy knowing that things are getting better and I know that God's gonna pull us through this. For this too shall pass. I've really had a good couple of days and the count down is on until Thanksgiving break-21 days and then only 15 after that until Christmas break. Speaking of which, who wants to get together over Christmas break? Pat has to work, but I'll be free as a bird for 2 weeks.

Pregnancy advice question: I already read Belly Laughs and The Girlfriend's Guide to Pregnancy...I'm slowly reading What to Expect When You're Expecting, but I need a fun book too about pregnancy, or at least a funny one. Any suggestions?

No comments: