Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

the little peach


That's right...the baby is already the size of a peach. How fun! My mom emailed me the other day and said that she had gotten a lime the size of a grapfruit and she asked if the baby was that kind of lime-funny stuff. I really like peach because the girl name that we are thinking of is Georgia Elizabeth, so peach is just perfect. Georgia was Pat's idea and Elizabeth is a family name in my family. We are thinking Jack Patrick for a boy. Jack is after my grandpa and Patrick is after Pat of course. Plus I just love classic, yet now somewhat unusual names.

In case you were wondering, the camping trip was a lot of fun. The first night wasn't too cold or uncomfortable, but by the second night I realized that I absolutely needed an air mattress so we ended up in the car for the last hour of sleep. I did manage to join Heidi, Noah, and Pat for a couple-mile-long hike though, with lots of up hill breaks.

Today is the first day that many people have noticed my growing belly. It kind of makes me happy in a strange way, I guess it just makes everything more real.

Well, I'm off to vote...hopefully the lines won't be ridiculous.

Still looking for good prego books if you have any ideas!

2 comments:

Lacy said...

So I finally remembered you had a blog. I am a dodo brain!!! I added you to my links and will be back to visit.

Unknown said...

How about Sweet Caroline for a girl...or Ramblin Wreck of Georgia Tech if it's a boy...haha...Best of Luck and Good Health