Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Our little lime!

Image courtesy of thebump.com

I'm very happy to report that our baby is now approximately the size of a lime. If you know me then you know I love this one! I'm even starting to have a little bit of a belly and everyone keeps telling me that I have a "glow"...whatever that means. I think it's a good thing though and I am definitely okay with looking pregnant. At least I have a more obvious excuse for my strange, exhausted, nauseous, moody behavior now.

In other news, it looks like moving to Dallas/Fort Worth is the plan for sure after the baby is born. I just can't imagine trusting my baby's care into someone who isn't family when he/she is so small. And after visiting friends and family this last weekend, I know that home is the best place to get all of the support that I'm sure we will desperately need.

I will post new belly pictures soon, I'm a little behind on that. Sorry. Next doctor's appointment is November 13, so I'll have even more to share then.

Pregnancy Advice question: How in the heck do you answer the question of "do you want a boy or a girl?" Really?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know everyone in Madisonville will hate to see you go but I am so happy for you. I am totally with you on the leaving your baby with family. I still don't even do that at this point. You will feel so much better knowing your baby is with someone who loves him/her.
I always responded to that question by saying that all I cared about was that he/she was healthy.

SNM said...

You can always say "We really hope for an alien." and smile nicely. Then just watch their face. Try it and report back.

Holly Reid said...

sara, you are hilarious!!!

Lacy said...

Sara is so funny and try that response please!!! You can do it. I want to see it or hear all about it!