Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

tag!

I've been tagged!

Here are the rules:Write 6 strange characteristics about yourself. They interest us all!* Tag 6 other people at the end of your Post.* Visit everyone that you have tagged and leave a comment on their blog to let them know that they have been tagged.

1. I can pop my ankles on command. This is probably not so great since it's probably my ligaments or something breaking down, but interesting none the less.

2. I am a perfectionist. I drive myself nuts with this and I never, ever feel like I can get everything done that I need to. I guess I'm going to have to learn to with the baby coming.

3. If I wasn't a teacher I would be a photographer or a wedding planner. If only I could get my hands on a really good camera and find the time and money to take a photography class.

4. I am really into music. I played clarinet for 10 years and I was the drum major in high school (yes, I'm that much of a nerd). I also have a guitar I like to fiddle around with.

5. The baby was a total surprise. A very very very happy and joyful surprise, but a surprise indeed.

6. I just converted to Catholicism last Easter, but Pat is a cradle Catholic.

I'm tagging Heidi (my sister), Kinsey Johnson (if she has a blog, not sure), Lacy Kelso, Hillary Hathorn, Karen Wilkerson, Sara Newton

No comments: