Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

blood test


I heard from the doctor today about my second blood test. She said that my hormones are doubling just like they are supposed to be and according to the test I am "3 weeks" pregnant. However, they set my date differently (according to my last period) and I will probably be 5 weeks along officially. I think I'm going to get in contact with Dr. Gayle in College Station for my OBGYN. Lacy Kelso ( a pre-k teacher at my school and a great friend) said he's really good and she knows a bunch of ladies who have used him. He's right next to the hospital too which would be very nice.

So far, still no morning sickness. Knock on wood (no really...you better be knocking for me!). I am just a bit more tired than normal today, but that could still be from the cold. On that front, I'm feeling tons better...what a marvel medication is :).

The farther we get into things, the more it looks like we're probably going to be moving back to the DFW area. We are waiting to talk to region VI and make sure that Pat's teacher certification program can be transfer ed up there, but we are seeing a lot of benefits to moving. My mom is home all day and would love to watch the baby and we just have so much support from friends and family up there. It is going to be really really hard to leave my school and our friends down here though. I never thought I'd be leaving such an amazing school after just 2 years, but I guess it's just like they say...a baby changes EVERYTHING!

Please pray for us as we make many decisions about life.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am soooooooooooooo excited for you! That's awesome! I am also so excited that you decided to join the blogging world! I will definitely be keeping up with you and your upcoming bundle of joy!!! I'll be praying for you. I know everyone at Madisonville would hate to see you go but I definitely understand your reasons and yes, a baby changes EVERYTHING...for the better!!!

Heidi said...

NOOOOO! MOVE TO AUSTIN! I'll get you the hookup in AISD!