Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, September 25, 2008

new doctor

We had a little scare yesterday and today, but after a visit to the doctor today, all is well. I did however, decide to use my primary care physicians' group instead of the OB I had picked, Dr. Gayle. His office just seems a little too busy and unattentive for me. I think he's got too good of a reputation, good for him, bad for me.

I decided to use Dr. David Damian of Brazos Physicians' Group. He was very attentive and kind. We did an ultrasound today and saw a little circle, the 'sack'. It's amazing how happy I was to see such a tiny little thing. He also told me that I am 8 weeks along and that I am officially due on May 7. My 1st OB appointment with him will be in about 2 weeks.

With love from me, Pat, and our little blueberry circle :)

1 comment:

teresa said...

Glad everything is okay. Love the grandparent pics! I have to think a little while before I vote boy or girl, but I am leaning toward boy!