Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Tomorrow!

So...tomorrow is our OB appointment at 9:30 a.m. I'm really pretty nervous because it feels like this will be the one to seal our fate as far as when we expect Miss Georgia to make her grand entrance. We could here that we're scheduling an induction, or we could here that she'll be here shortly on her own, or we could here something else altogether, who knows. I'll try my best to post as soon as I get a chance after the appointment.

In other news, Heidi (my sister) will be here tomorrow and I am way excited to have her here early. I really really really need some good time with a good girlfriend, and the fact that she's my sister and can calm me down and talk me down from just about anything doesn't hurt either!

p.s. just in case you were wondering...I am all for visitors in the hospital (after the delivery unless you are pretty close and want to wait in a waiting room for hours) and I would love love love to see you!

No comments: