Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, December 29, 2008

kicking!

I felt definitely little kicks the last two days in a row and they are amazing! I even think that I saw 2 of them. Pat thinks that he felt one or two, so I'm still looking forward to when he can feel all that I do. It is absolutely remarkable to feel this little baby inside of me. It really makes my faith confirmed.
Also, we spent two days and a few hours in the car to Houston this last weekend and we are now officially registered. We did Target and Babies 'R Us. The only disappointment of registering is that they are discontinuing a large portion of the line that I fell in love with at Babies 'R Us. They have already discontinued and put on clearance the play-yard, swing, bouncer, highchair, and bassinet. BUMMER! But, the good news is that the bedding itself is not as of now. We went ahead and got the 4-piece bedding set (bumpers, sheet, comforter, bed skirt) when we were there because all organic was 20% off-yay! We're just crossing our fingers that all of the little extras (mobile, lampshade, window valances, blankets, bear stuffed animal that matches) will still be there when our loved ones go to buy. SO, big city folks-if you see ANY of the Nature's Purest Hug Me bedding line go on clearance, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE call me ASAP so that we can act accordingly! Thanks!

Next ultrasound/OB appointment is on January 19 at 4 p.m. I'm a little worried because I already registered and bought some girl's clothes...like anyone is surprised at that ;) Have a great New Year!!!

No comments: