Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Hormone Dreams

I know that most pregnant women have weird dreams, but seriously? I have had 3 so far. One about Pat dating other people while we were married, one about some weird girl from college stalking me & then it switched to me losing the baby, and one that Pat married someone else instead of me. I have cried with 2 of them. It's silly I know...only dreams, but they are just soooo realistic. Weird indeed.

Several people have asked how they will know if we're having a boy or a girl after my OB appointment on the 19th since it's the last day of school before Christmas...well, keep your eye on the blog. I promise to post that day and tell you!

If you've seen me recently, can you see my belly growing?

2 comments:

Lacy said...

That is crazy Holly. I had the wierdest dreams too. They are crazy!

SNM said...

Oh, I can't wait for you to know! It's the neatest experience...when the baby cooperates!