Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, December 15, 2008

count down to boy/girl

I am getting really really really excited because we only have 4 days until we go for our next ultrasound. Friday at 12:40 we should be finding out whether we are having a baby boy or baby girl! More than anything I'm excited to be able and call the baby by his/her name when I talk to them. One of my kids at school told me that I "gots two babies in there"...I don't know about that, but I suppose we can rule that out after Friday as well.

I'm feeling better finally too! No cold, no headaches, minimal backaches, and minimal tiredness. It feels wonderful to be useful again, at least temporarily. I <3 the 2nd trimester!

In case you were wondering, we have Christmas plans to visit with our "old" college friends the 23rd, see Pat's fam the 24th, and see mine the 25th. Unfortunately it must be short-lived since Pat has to work that Friday. But if any of you teachers want to come see me over the break and help me do some registering that would be fun!

Have a great week....I PROMISE there will be a gender update asap on Friday!

No comments: