Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, April 18, 2009

19 days until I'm due

Can you believe that? In about 19 days I'll have my sweet little Georgia in my arms! I absolutely can not wait. It is really a strange feeling now. I'm extremely excited to see her, very ready to have her out because I'm getting pretty uncomfortable, a little scared about the delivery and hoping that I know all I need to in order to take care of her, and peaceful that all will go as God wants it to....all at the same time. Like I said, strange.

I have only 2 weeks of school left too. I'm going to miss my Madisonville girls, but at the same time I am so ready for something new. I haven't heard about any jobs yet, but I am hopeful that I can get a general ed job soon-ish.

Just FYI-I would like to know when all of you want "the phone call" to let you know I'm going to the hospital or she has been born. ASAP, in the morning, after she's here, etc? Also, please make sure I have your cell phone number if you want me to text you her first picture!

3 comments:

Mary and Michael said...

I can't wait either!!!! I think we are all ready for her to be here...but not as much as you and Pat of course!

Anonymous said...

Please add us to your ASAP list - my cell is 281-382-2636. You look so cute, Holly. Love to you both, Nancy, Ken and boys.

SNM said...

Add me! 979-571-0570...I can't wait for a pic...send it anytime day or night!