Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

OB Appointment

I had another OB appointment yesterday. He said my glucose test was a 110-great considering that they are looking for it to be under 126. He said my blood pressure was awesome as well. He measured my belly and we heard the heartbeat again-all good there. So everything is proceeding well and we still expect a due date around May 7, although based on the ultrasounds, it doesn't look like I will deliver any earlier than that. Fine with me-she can take her time and come when she is good and ready. I want a nice healthy (fully cooked-lol) baby!

Georgia is more active than ever! She kicks, stretches, and body slams all the time. Once in a while it's annoying, but mostly I just love knowing that she is strong and healthy. She is also getting big and I'm feeling the stretch in my belly and the pressure on my lungs and stomach. I think she'll probably be a big baby considering that Pat and I were both over 8 lbs. at birth. Cross your fingers that she can fit into the adorable "coming home" outfit I got her (in size NB).

In other news-you may notice some changes to my registry...I decided to go ahead and put some of the things from my Babies R Us registry on to my Target registry as well for the benefit of my BCS/Madisonville friends. I am really looking forward to my showers at school and one hosted by some of the ladies at Pat's vet clinic. If you are looking to buy the sweet girl any clothes-I have tons of 3-6m & 6-9m, so aim for 0-3m & 9-12m. Thanks! :)

No comments: