Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, July 20, 2009

house update

Sorry for the lack of posting lately, but as I mentioned last time life is more than a little bit crazy with a 2 month old.

We should hear from the realtor tomorrow and set up our closing appointment for Thursday, Friday, or Monday....that means getting the keys sometime between Monday and Thursday! I am so excited to finally be in our OWN home. Sometimes I have to pinch myself to make sure that this is all real. I have an amazing family and we are about to live in our own perfect little house and teach in great schools in a sweet little town. LOVE IT! (p.s. we'll take any moving help that you are willing to give, in Bryan or in Waxahachie PLEEEEEEASE!)

Georgia slept through the entire night 2 nights ago! It's amazing how much better you feel after a good night's sleep. She is also getting more alert every day. What an amazing little wonder she is. She is such a Daddy's girl and I love it that way. She has already stolen Pat's heart and I think he will forever be wrapped around his little finger.

I'll update more when I've got another spare minute. Love y'all!

No comments: