Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

update from the doctor

I had my OB appointment on Monday, and much to my disappointment, he decided to wait one more month before doing another ultrasound. He wants to give my placenta a little more time to move on up, so I guess that good, but no news as to confirmation of the sex of the baby. Until we hear otherwise, though, we are assuming that it is indeed a girl...90% from the doctor or not.

The doctor said that she looks like she's growing just fine and my due date of May 7 looks accurate. All's well!

I'm really looking forward to my baby shower in Dallas at the beginning of March-Thanks to my mom, my mother-in-law, and my 2 best friends Katie and Mary. I'm sure it's going to be awesome. Mostly, I'm just pumped to see all my Dallas friends again.

Have a good Wednesday!

No comments: